First Aid and CPR Training
(Two nationally accredited courses: HLTAID003 + HLTAID001)
> Gain skills, knowledge and confidence to successfully treat common injuries and possibly save a life.
> NO EXTRA TO PAY! Cost includes the workbook, face-to-face classroom training and the assessment fee.
> One Day Course, Same Day Certification. Get your certificate at the completion of the day.
> Suitable for various industries including Childcare Workers, Construction Workers, Electricians, Flight Attendants, Social Workers, Babysitters, Teachers & School Staff.
- Face-to-Face Group Training.
- Marrickville, Sydney Training Location.
- Courses also available in our Central Coast & Newcastle locations.
- One Day Course, Same Day Certification.
- Nationally accredited course.
- Delivered by qualified professional first aid trainers.
- Nationally Recoginised Statement of Attainment (SOA).
The First Aid & CPR Course Combo training program includes TWO nationally recognised skill sets:
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Provide CPR (HLTAID001)
You can choose to ONLY participate in “Provide CPR (HLTAID001)” if required.
Before enrolling all candidates must have a Unique Student Identifier number (USI)