First Aid and CPR Training
(Two nationally accredited courses: HLTAID003 + HLTAID001)
> Gain skills, knowledge and confidence to successfully treat common injuries and possibly save a life.
> NO EXTRA TO PAY! Cost includes the workbook, face-to-face classroom training and the assessment fee.
> One Day Course, Same Day Certification. Get your certificate at the completion of the day.
> Suitable for various industries including Childcare Workers, Construction Workers, Electricians, Flight Attendants, Social Workers, Babysitters, Teachers & School Staff.
- Face-to-Face Group Training.
- Marrickville, Sydney Training Location.
- Courses also available in our Central Coast & Newcastle locations.
- Nationally accredited course.
- Delivered by qualified professional first aid trainers.
- Nationally Recoginised Statement of Attainment (SOA).
The First Aid & CPR Course Combo training program includes TWO nationally recognised skill sets:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (formerly HLTAID001)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (formerly HLTAID003)
Advertised course dates are for the First Aid and CPR Combo.
You can choose to ONLY participate in “Provide CPR (HLTAID009)” on those same dates if required.
Before enrolling all candidates must have a Unique Student Identifier number (USI)