Become a training partner with Commonsense Safety Training and deliver nationally recognised training, without the cost and administrative burden of having to become a Registered Training Organisation.
Commonsense Safety Training is an Australian safety training company delivering nationally recognised training. RTO Code# 41347
Forming a training partnership with Commonsense Safety Training enables trainers and assessors to utilise Commonsense Safety Training’s scope of registration to deliver units of competency or full qualifications.
Commonsense Safety Training undertakes the compliance requirements for all regulatory bodies and issues the statements of attainment and formal qualifications.
Commonsense Safety Training will work with you to develop the qualifications or unit of competency that you need and have it added to our scope for you to deliver.
A Partnership arrangement will allow you to:
- Deliver nationally accredited training and qualifications.
- Be assured of the quality of the training and assessment outcomes.
- Manage training programs rather than outsourcing them.
- Deliver training both on and off the job
- Deliver training at times and places suited to your student’s.
- Use fully customised course material which is aligned with your organisations systems, procedures and which reflects a quality image.
- Provide students with the pathways to career and personal development.
- Deliver nationally accredited training that ensures students have the appropriate skills and competencies.