Provide First Aid & CPR Course
(Two nationally accredited courses: HLTAID003 + HLTAID001)
> Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to successfully treat common injuries and possibly save a life in this nationally recognised course.
> NO EXTRA TO PAY! Cost includes the workbook, face-to-face classroom training and the assessment fee.
> One Day Course, Same Day Certification. Get your certificate at the completion of the day.
> Suitable for various industries including Childcare Workers, Construction Workers, Electricians, Flight Attendants, Social Workers, Babysitters, Teachers & School Staff.
$120 including face to face workshop training and Nationally Recoginised Statement of Attainment (SOA).
- 1 Day Course
- Wyong, Central Coast Training Location.
- Cost includes the workbook, classroom event and assessment fee
- NO EXTRA TO PAY! Get your certificate at the completion of the course.
- Nationally accredited course
- Delivered by qualified professional first aid trainers
- The Statement of Attainment (SOA) is valid for 3 years.
This training program includes the following nationally recognised skill sets:
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Provide CPR (HLTAID001)
Before enrolling all candidates must have a Unique Student Identifier number (USI)