Get your Enter and work in confined spaces training certification in this one day classroom training session in our Wyong Training Centre.
Confined space training is required where an individual is required to enter and work in a confined space as defined in the Work Health and Safety Legislation.
$200.00 including face to face classroom training and certificate.
- One day face to face workshop
- RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Provides the introductory understanding, knowledge and practical experience required to continue and or commence work in Confined Spaces
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Statement of Attainment issued on the day
- Course cost includes certificate.
- Classroom courses held at our Wyong premises.
Central Coast Training Rooms
Shop 2, Railway square, Pacific Highway
Wyong NSW 2259.
RIIWHS202E – Enter and work in confined spaces
Participants must provide 100 points of evidence to prove their identity before being able to attend the course.
Please note that non-Australian Driver’s Licences are not accepted.
A Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if participants are unable to provide valid forms of I.D.
USI Number Requirements:
All students undertaking nationally recognised training require a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
Commonsense Safety Training is a registered training organisation RTO 41347