Get your NSW Work Safely at Heights Certificate in this one day classroom training session.
Designed for workers who are required to work at heights.
$200.00 including face to face workshop and certificate.
- One day face to face workshop
- RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Designed for workers who are required to work at heights.
- Statement of Attainment issued on the day allowing you to start working at heights immediately
- Course cost includes certificate.
- Classroom courses held in Marrickville, Newcastle and Central Coast training locations or we can hold the course at your premises.
Upcoming course dates
|>> Enquire about upcoming course dates|
Central Coast Training Rooms
Shop 2, Railway square, Pacific Highway
Wyong NSW 2259.
RIIWHS204D – Work Safely At Heights
Participants must provide 100 points of evidence to prove their identity before being able to attend the course.
Please note that non-Australian Driver’s Licences are not accepted.
A Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if participants are unable to provide valid forms of I.D.
USI Number Requirements:
All students undertaking nationally recognised training require a Unique Student Identifier (USI).