Get your NSW Work Safely at Heights Certificate in this one day classroom training session in our Marrickville Training Centre.
Designed for workers who are required to work at heights.
$300.00 including face to face workshop and certificate.
- One day face to face workshop
- Work Safely at Heights is designed for workers who are required to work at heights.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Statement of Attainment issued on the day allowing you to start working at heights immediately
- Course cost includes certificate.
- Classroom courses held in Marrickville, Newcastle and Central Coast training locations or We can hold the course at your premises.
Marrickville Training Rooms
Suite GFO16, Ground Floor, 20-28 Carrington Rd
RIIWHS204D – Work Safely At Heights
Participants must provide 100 points of evidence to prove their identity before being able to attend the course.
Please note that non-Australian Driver’s Licences are not accepted.
A Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if participants are unable to provide valid forms of I.D.
USI Number Requirements:
All students undertaking nationally recognised training require a Unique Student Identifier (USI).