Get your NSW Work Safely at Heights Certificate in this one day classroom training session.
Designed for workers who are required to work at heights.
$200.00 including face to face workshop and certificate.
- One day face to face workshop.
- Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204E – Work safely at heights
- Nationally Recognised Training.
- Designed for workers who are required to work at heights.
- Statement of Attainment issued on the day allowing you to start working at heights immediately
- Course cost includes all costs. No extra to pay on the day.
- Classroom courses held in Marrickville, Newcastle and Central Coast training locations or we can hold the course at your premises.
Central Coast Training Rooms
Shop 2, Railway square, Pacific Highway
Wyong NSW 2259.
Marrickville Training Rooms
20-28 Carrington Rd,
Marrickville, Sydney, NSW 2204.
Newcastle Training Rooms
18 Gavey St,
Mayfield, NSW 2304.
RIIWHS204E – Work Safely At Heights
Participants must provide 100 points of evidence to prove their identity before being able to attend the course.
Please note that non-Australian Driver’s Licences are not accepted.
A Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if participants are unable to provide valid forms of I.D.
USI Number Requirements:
All students undertaking nationally recognised training require a Unique Student Identifier (USI).