Get your SafeWork NSW Construction White Card and begin work in the construction industry the next day
$120 including face to face workshop and SafeWork NSW construction induction plastic card
– No more to pay! –
- One day face to face workshop
- Two convenient training locations: Wyong, Central Coast or Mayfield, Newcastle.
- Statement of Attainment issued on the day allowing you to start construction work immediately
- Required to work or enter any construction site all over Australia
- Nationally Recognised Training
- SafeWork NSW Approved
- Course cost includes SafeWork NSW construction induction plastic card (which will be mailed by SafeWork NSW)
Enrol in our next Central Coast or Newcastle courses
|Tuesday, 5 October, 2021 & Wednesday, 6 October, 2021 & Wednesday, 13 October, 2021|
|3 Course Combination – Traffic Controller & Implement & White Card||Wyong, Central Coast||> MORE INFO|
|Monday, 11 October, 2021 & Tuesday, 12 October, 2021 & Friday, 15 October, 2021|
|3 Course Combination – Traffic Controller & Implement & White Card||Mayfield, Newcastle||> MORE INFO|
|Wednesday, 13 October, 2021|
|Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)||Wyong, Central Coast||> MORE INFO|
|Friday, 15 October, 2021|
|Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)||Mayfield, Newcastle||> MORE INFO|
Training Room Locations:
Central Coast Training Rooms
Shop 2, Railway Square, Pacific Highway
Wyong NSW 2259.
Newcastle Training Rooms
18 Gavey St,
Mayfield NSW 2304.
CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Participants must provide 100 points of evidence to prove their identity before being able to attend the course.
Please note that non-Australian Driver’s Licences are not accepted.
> View complete ID requirements
A Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if participants are unable to provide valid forms of I.D.
USI Number Requirements:
All students undertaking nationally recognised training require a Unique Student Identifier (USI).