Get your SafeWork NSW Construction White Card and begin work in the construction industry the next day
$120.00 including face to face training session and SafeWork NSW Construction Induction card
– No more to pay! –
- One day face to face workshop
- Required to work or enter any construction site all over Australia
- Nationally Recognised Training
- SafeWork NSW Approved
- Statement of Attainment issued on the day allowing you to start construction work immediately
- Course cost includes SafeWork NSW Construction Induction plastic card (which will be mailed by SafeWork NSW)
Enrol in our next Marrickville course
Upcoming course dates
|Mon 9 Nov||4pm start||BOOK|
Marrickville Training Rooms
Suite GFO16, Ground Floor, 20-28 Carrington Rd
This is an evening course with a 6 hour course duration.
Class begins at 4pm and runs till approx. 11pm including administration and break time.
CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Participants must provide 100 points of evidence to prove their identity before being able to attend the course.
Please note that non-Australian Driver’s Licences are not accepted.
> View complete ID requirements
A Statement of Attainment cannot be issued if participants are unable to provide valid forms of I.D.
USI Number Requirements:
All students undertaking nationally recognised training require a Unique Student Identifier (USI).